Thursday, November 08, 2007

So my kids are at gymnastics and I am here at the shop. That fun!!! Thanks Hodge!!!! Actullay, I don't mind. It doesn't happen that often and it beats the hell outta working for corporate america wasting away in the monotany of post modern hell.

Damn Farmer, your bike is hosed. Hope they give you 8000 for it.....

Blalocks bike is gonna be badd ass. I am jealous on this one. Hes gettin a IF in the team panel colors and he is trickin it out big time. I can't wait to build it and ride it before he does. Maybe, I'll fill the frame with lead or something to get back at him for out doing me.

Psycobilly has really been helping out the shop lately. Props brother. I really appreicate what you are doin.

Had my lactate threshold done yesterday at Nates place. Yea, thats right I'm a pro.........whatever. At least I beat Hodgie.. Back at you bitch.

The Mtb team is gonna be pretty cool this year. We are having out first team meeting this tuesday and that will tell me alot about how things are shaping up right there.

Later,
Cody

2 Comments:

Blogger velomech said...

HAH! I had to sign up for your stupid google thing just to comment! Your blog sucks, Im reporting it as offensive.

Am i the first person to comment? Sweet!

Heres a comment....Put a link up to the AC site Bitch!!!

Later, have a good day off!

Hodge

7:08 AM  
Blogger mark.d.johnson said...

If I had a hammer
I'd hammer in the morning
I'd hammer in the evening
All over this bike

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home