Thursday, November 15, 2007

Woke up ok this morning. Going to bed all stiff again. Jeez! Ok, I won't rant about that god awful condition again.

Got the team Jersey almost sorted out today. It is gonna look pretty cool I think. Maybe, even better than last year. Now if I can just get commitment from eveyone for the quantities I can order them and maybe they will get here before February. Sweet!!

Today was pretty good. Had good breakfast and a decent cup of cofee. I'm outta Jittery Joes and did't have time to run down there so I had to have something else. It was ok.. Got to the shop early and banged out some paperwork. Nice!

Saw my pop today. I always like hanging out with him. It lets me know that I am not the only crazy person in the world. We get along great and we always have a good time together. I think its pretty cool when you like your parents. I meet so many people that don't get along with their families that I feel blessed that I do.

Well, I'm tired and don't have much to say tonight. I was hoping for a ride tomorrow but, I will have to wait to see how I feel in the morning.

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home