Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Chicopee night ride Wed night

Ok. So were gonna hit the chicopee night ride this week because Yargo is closed. Charge your lighths and be there on time as they will lock you out. Starts at 6:30pm sharp. We got to behave on this ride so come out and have some fun but, don't ride naked or anything like that....

I'm gonna hit the road from the shop today at 2ishpm if anyone wants to hit it with me. about 2 hours or so. I'm in transition so that means that I can attack a hill or two for a minute or two. Nice. Can't wait for that.

From what I can tell Mattycakes pushed Al into a tree and smashed his face up. Darn dude. Work on your passing skills. Ha! Al says he is ok and that the doc says they can take care of him. Hope they can make him prettier....

Whew! Worked my butt off the past few days here at the shop so I can't wait to get on my bike and forget about this place for a day or so.

Sweet, see you on da trail.

Cody

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home