Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Do you feel like I do

Probably not.... If you complain, well then you are a whiner. If you gloat, well then your a selfriteous Jerk. If you zig, you shoulda zagged and why the hell didn't you give me my money, or time, or attention or whatever the hell they wanted. Blah, blah, blah...Well, I got an answer for you. I'm not as good as you....... I can't spell worth a damn because I don't care about that. I don't whine, I tell the truth. If I'm bragging, well I earned it and you should give me a stage, cause I'm feeling good. If you loaned or gave me money, it's only money. You will get it or something better in return. You see, I'm me and if you don't like it, well, there just ain't no helping you. I'm not complicated, I'm human. You should try it out sometime....

Don't piss on your freinds when they mess up. Talk to them. Don't exile your family when they make you angry, talk to them. Hug more people, tell the truth, and stop pretending like your someone else. Be who you are and you will be happier. It is a short trip from the cradle to the grave, don't pretend.


Anyway. Something to ponder. Time of year I guess......

Small minds talk about other people.
Mediocre minds talk about events.
Great minds discuss ideas.
Which one are you?

Admiral Dewy


C oUt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home