Monday, February 18, 2008

Pops new Ride



Ok, here it is. Man this has been a long time coming. This is my dad and he is recently retired on Uncle Sams dime. He has had a hard run and deserves every bit of his fun times to come. This is his first Moto and we brought it home yesterday. So, when you call my cell or send me an email and it takes me a year to get back to you. Just remeber that I'm on my bike riding with my pop and you can wait.. Yea, I got a black one of these back in September. They are really fun to ride. We will be riding with rolling thunder in May in Washington DC. I can't wait to hang with pop on the road. Nice!! We have dreamed and talked about this most of my adult life. I have had several Motos and Pop has always been there wanting one of his own. Now he's got his and I can't remeber that last time I saw him this happy and excited.

So, I'm bloggin again. I got ribbed enough from everyone that wastes their time reading this that I was not putting anything here. No worries. I've just been busy getting rich in the bike shop business. Ha!!! Ha!!! Right..... Something about winter time. It is like a grind from day to day looking for the nice weather to show up. Been busy for sure.

Hodgie and I went down to the Tundra this past Saturday. It was alot of fun. The warmest Tundra that I have been to . We hung out and didn't even have to work. Nice! We rode MTB with Care Bear and got back to the house by 2pm. We could hardly belive how much we accomplished and still got home to spend some time with the families. SWEET!

So stop by the shop and hang for a bit.

Latah,

CR

1 Comments:

Blogger Namrita O'Dea said...

thanks, i actually read your blog ;)

will probably see you soon. i am collecting parts to turn a jabber into a 1x9.

l8r!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home