Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ah ha Time change

Ok,

We can all come out of hibernation now..... Spring is around the corner and I'm feeling it. Warmer days and longer days are a great thing for the spirit. I did good thru the winter. I trained alot and did my best to keep my head down and get thru the cold shorter days without out going nuts. Or, more nuts I guess. Hope you all are doing well and ready to have a great riding season.



Heritage park is this weekend and we will be there doing neutral support and drinking beer. It is hard to race and do neutral support so I'm not going to try to half ass doing both. I want to make sure we support the race and all the racers that need us. Stop by and Harass Hodge if you get a chance.



We both did the Snake this last time around. Man that was tough. I was kinda getting sick and when I hit the trail my body freaked out. I cramped by the half way point and we both bailed to go drink beer and eat Chili. I had a great time though. That trail is awesome!! I will say that I spent a week getting all the mud out of interesting places. Yuk!



Da Shop! Well, it is looking good. We got out stock up finally and we have been real busy working on bikes lately. Nice! We had our back room remodeled so we have much better use of our space. It looks real nice. Thanks Brian Deloughy (Flatfender). He knocked it out for us and it looks and works perfect! Call him for all your carpentry needs!! He is a swell guy....



April 12th at 10am at our shop we will be hosting an Ergon grip clinic for all who dare to show up. Eddie and Namrita from 55nine performance will be here to educate us on the benefits of Ergon grips and you can ask all the questions you want to about using them. They both ride them during their endurance racing and training. We will have free coffee and finger foods. Afterwards we will head out and do a ride at fort Yargo. I am hoping to have some demo vassagos by then for you all to ride around the trail.


We are opening a satellite location at the Caffiene coffee shop in Buford. That is right. Keep your eyes peeled for my or Hodge down there doing repairs and drinking lots of coffee. Our stand is mounted outside under the awning. Nice!! We will do on the spots and some basic repairs. If your bike needs something major we will keep it, fix it, and you can pick it up another day. Just like our main location.

Road rides are kicking up. Tuesday nights at da shop at 6pm. Come out and race!! 34 miles wide open. Everyone is welcome and there will be someone to ride with. This is a fast paced ride by design and you will get faster doing it. We will have a beginner/intermediate ride as well so keep your eyes open for that day and time.

Thats is it for now,

Code Red

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home