Monday, July 28, 2008

Blog? Whats that?

Hey peeps. As usual I have waited to blog for a bit. Expendable is the term I guess....

Anyway, alot has transpired since my last lame ass post. Vacations, rides, etc.

Just got done with the 4 days of the GBF support. Crap! We worked out asses off and really had a good time. Lots of good racing and good beer. Yesterdays stage was held in the 8th level of hell. It was so freaking hot out there that the racers were melting by the second. Most survived and seemed to stay in a good mood.

Well, I've been running the globe this month. Hodgie and I took a moto trip up the Blue Ridge parkway to Virginia to see my pops. He was in the VA Hospital getting harrased so the govt will pay his disibility. Anywhoo, we had an awesome time and I cannot wait to do that again. We camped 3/4 of the way there in Linville on Grandfather mountain. Really nice!!

We got back and I took the wife and went to Jamacia for a week. We did absolutely nothing and it was everything I had hoped it would be. I read a few books and looked at the ocean in a drunken state for 6 days. Wow, that was some kind of nice. I have never done nothing. Its not in my nature but, I must have needed that because I feel really different. Good!!!

So we are back and I am in the bikeshop again for a while. Good thing because I like my job. Man this is the best place to work. It was nice to come back and find Hodge had taken care of everything. Imagine that!! He kicked some serious ass while I was gone and I think we made some money. Sweet, maybe I'll go on vacation again....

Sold my MTB. I can't seem to keep a mountain bike under me lately. With the supply problems that Vassago has had I end up selling my personal bike all the time. And so I have been riding the road almost exclusively for 3 months. I am really enjoying it and I have saved alot of money on gas. Been riding to work and pretty much everywhere when I don't have to haul bikes around. Nice!!

We picked up felt bikes. Pretty cool. I can't wait to get some of their 2009 offerings in the shop. They gots some kewl stuff.

Well, gotta go to work. So should you.

Code Red

1 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

Glad you are back! Jamaica sounds awesome!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home