Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Yo!

Whats up? How ya feelin? Really? Cool, I feel good too. Had a good ride on my racer boy BMC this morning. Nice outside it is. I still hate traffic and I cannot wait to get into the woods again. I think I'll jerk on of those fancy new vassago frames off the wall and built that bitch.. October 25th.. What happens then. Well that day ends with me kicking your ass, just remember that......

Shop is good. Been having lots of fun lately. Building wheels frames selling all sorts of stuff to a lot of really good people. You cannot beat that...

Are you going to interbike? That seems to be the question I get everyday. The answer is hell no. I can stay home and drink beer with a bunch of pansies, why would I fly all the way to vegas to do that? Besides, that show is too corporate for my style. If you are going, have fun. Just remeber that you are a pansy..... Ha! so there!! I'll be riding my bike and I will be that much fitter than you...........Pansy.....

Single speed championships are this weekend. Be there or be square yo! Am I racing it you ask? Well, I don't race. I often ride my bike with other people that pay to ride the trail. So I will be doing that... ha!! Drunk..and maybe naked so don't miss out on that.

Ok, I am putting this at the bottom because I didn't want to start out on a bummer. Jerry Reed passed away.. A real bummer. I always thought that Johnny Cash and Jerry Reed would live for ever and that they couldn't die. Well, I guess they were so tuff that they decided they wanted to go kick the devils ass...... I sure hope they don't get the chance.....

So raise a coors and shout Goodbye Turkey!! I hope to meet them one day so I can kick their asses......

Code Red Out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home